|Age||September 1, 1986 (age 27)|
|Team Colour||Team Coco|
Growing up in a small town in Indiana, Brittany always stood out. She was discovered in a shopping mall at the age of 16 and has not stopped modelling since. In 2008, she was named Miss Indiana USA and most recently appeared in Esquire magazine. In her career, Brittany has walked the runway in Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week and Miami Swim Week while also booking jobs internationally. An all-American girl, Brittany says that her sweet disposition will not get in the way of her truly competitive nature. Brittany currently lives in New York and knows “The Face” is the ultimate stepping stone to launch her career even further.
The Face U.S., Season 1Edit
|Brittany's Elimination History|
|Episode|| Eligible for|
|Falling From Grace||No Elimination|
|Eliminated, Week 3|
Post The FaceEdit
- Brittany was initially eliminated at Casting, however after a tearful pledge, Coco Rocha changed her mind.
- Brittany was one of 8 girls to lose the first Campaign of the franchise.
- Brittany was the first girl eliminated from Team Coco.
- However, she was not the first girl from the team to leave the competition as Marlee Nichols quit earlier in the episode.
- Brittany never won a test shoot or a campaign.
- Brittany's team color was powder blue.
Follow Brittany on Twitter .