|Age||N/A (age 25)|
|Team Colour||Team Karolina|
Christy is a confident, self-proclaimed nerd from a small town in California. A history buff who loves all things vintage and swing dancing, she was instantly mesmerized with the industry after being selected to model for a local store when she was 13-years-old. As the daughter of a minister, her parents were leery about her becoming involved in the modeling world. However, with modelling as her only form of income, she is determined to make it in Los Angeles and knows “The Face” would not only launch her career, but change her life.
The Face U.S., Season 1Edit
|Christy's Elimination History|
|Episode|| Eligible for|
|Game On!||Team Karolina Immune|
|Eliminated, Week 2|
Post The FaceEdit
- Christy is the first contestant to be 2nd eliminated from The Face.
- She is the first American contestant to be eliminated from the show.
- Christy is the lowest-ranking member of Team Karolina.
- She is also the first girl from Team Karolina to be sent home.
- Christy is the first contestant to be eliminated by Naomi Campbell.
- She was the first girl to be eliminated over somebody who had been in the elimination room multiple times.
- Christy is the first contestant to have previously won a Campaign and be eliminated.
- Christy never won a Test-Shoot.
- Christy's team color was blue.
Follow Christy on Twitter .