|Age||October 1, 1989 (age 24)|
|Team Colour||Team Karolina|
Growing up with a close-knit supportive family in Melbourne, Australia, Madeleine was discovered at the age of 15. She has appeared in numerous print ads, runway shows and television commercials. With the experience she has attained, Madeleine believes she can surpass the other hopefuls on “The Face” and looks forward to taking her abilities to the next level with the help of her coach.
The Face U.S., Season 1Edit
|Madeleine's Elimination History|
|Episode|| Eligible for|
|Game On!||Team Karolina Immune|
|Falling From Grace||No Elimination|
|We Are The Most Miserable Team Here||Yes||Naomi|
|Eliminated, Week 4|
Post The FaceEdit
- Madeleine was one of 4 girls to win the first Campaign of the franchise.
- Madeleine was one of 4 foreign contestants on Season 1.
- She was the second foreign girl eliminated.
- She was the first Australian contestant to feature on an international version of The Face.
- Her, Devyn Abdullah and Ebony Olivia Grace Smith were the first girls ever ever to both win a campaign, and lose a campaign yet not be put up for elimination.
- She was the first girl to be eliminated over somebody who had been in the elimination room three times.
- She was the second girl from Team Karolina to be eliminated by Naomi Campbell.
- Madeleine was the first contestant to have previously won a test shoot, and be eliminated.
- Madeleine's team color was blue.