|Age||August 8, 1991 (age 22)|
|Team Colour||Team Naomi|
Raised by a single mother, Sandra overcame a lot of hardships, but is ready to make her mark on the fashion industry. Following her brother’s sudden death, she realized life was too short to not pursue her dreams and immediately immersed herself into the world of modelling. Now, the young African American model has done shows for numerous high-end designers including Christian Louboutin, Tory Burch and LK Bennett London. More than ever before, Sandra is motivated to take her career to the next level.
The Face U.S., Season 1Edit
|Sandra's Elimination History|
|Episode|| Eligible for|
|Model Warfare||Team Naomi Immune|
|Falling From Grace||No Elimination|
|Team Naomi Immune|
|We Are The Most Miserable Team Here||Team Naomi Immune|
|Every Rose Has Its Thorns||Yes||Karolina|
|Eliminated, Week 5|
Post The FaceEdit
- Sandra was one of 8 girls to lose the first Campaign of the franchise.
- Sandra was one of three African-American contestants on Season 1 of The Face.
- She was the only one to not make the final episode.
- She was the only one to be eliminated via the Elimination Room.
- Sandra was the first contestant to win multiple campaigns and be eliminated.
- Sandra's team color was purple.