|Age||August 28, 1991 (age 22)|
|Hometown||San Francisco, California|
|Team Colour||Team Coco|
Having never modelled a day in her life, this quirky student took a chance at an open audition for “The Face.” After tragically losing both parents at an early age, Stephanie was raised by her aunt and uncle in San Francisco, CA. Her independent personality has prepared her for the cut-throat world of fashion. Determined to honour her parent’s memory, she’ll do whatever it takes to become “The Face.”
The Face U.S., Season 1Edit
|Stephanie's Elimination History|
|Episode|| Eligible for|
|Falling From Grace||No Elimination|
|We Are The Most Miserable Team Here||Yes||Saved|
|Every Rose Has Its Thorns||No||-|
|Red Carpet Ready?||Yes||Karolina|
|Eliminated, Week 6|
Post The FaceEdit
- Stephanie was one of 8 girls to lose the first Campaign of the franchise.
- Additionally, she never won a campaign throughout the competition.
- Stephanie and Aleksandra Dubrovskaya were the first two girls to be sent into the elimination room.
- She was also the first girl to survive the elimination room.
- She was the first girl to be sent into consecutive elimination rooms.
- She was the first girl to survive multiple elimination rooms.
- Stephanie and Jocelyn Chew were the first contestants to participate in a double elimination.
- Stephanie's team color was powder blue.
Follow Stephanie on Twitter